Our location offers a wide array of Diagnostic Services for multiple testings.
All diagnostic or lab tests listed below are offered on site and performed by a highly qualified staff member or a Physician.
- EMG’s: is a test that checks the health of the muscles and the nerves that control the muscle.
- Vestibular Balance Testing: consists of a number of tests that help determine if there is something wrong with the vestibular (balance) portion of the inner ear. This test can help isolate dizziness symptoms to a specific cause that can often be treated.
- Uro-Dynamic Testing: is a test that assesses how the bladder and urethra are performing their job of storing and releasing urine.
- Allergy Testing: involves having a skin or blood test to determine what substance or allergan may trigger an allergic response in a person.
- Sleep Studies: are tests that watch what happens to your body during sleep. This in an important test because untreated sleep disorders can raise your risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke and other medical conditions.
- Bio-Scans: presents an internal picture of the body’s stressors thus returning the responsibility of health back to the patient.
- Echocardiograms: is a procedure in which ultrasonic sound waves are used to assess the hearts function and structures.
- Venous dopplers: is a test that uses sound waves to produce pictures of the body’s veins, commonly used to search for blood clots.
- Carotid Dopplers: uses sound waves to produce pictures of the carotid arteries in the neck which carry blood from the heart to the brain.
- Arterial Doppler: an ultrasound exam of the arteries located in your arms or legs. This test can help radiologist see and evaluate arterial blockages such as plaque in the arteries.
- Range of Motion and Muscle Testing: The Range of Motion is a test to determine the range that a joint can be moved and whether the range is limited, normal or excessive. If there is pain, this will determine the location , quality and intensity. Muscle Testing is a hands on exploration using gentle pushing and pulling of the various large muscles.
- Mental Assessment: Is a structured assessment of a patients behavior, attention, memory and judgement function.