Dr. Nazmudin Keshwani will perform immigration physicals or exams and is a Designated Civil Surgeon by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, he will also schedule entire families for exams.
He has been performing these exams since 1983 and he will always guide you and your family through the process.
Since Dr. Keshwani is an Approved and Official provider of the I – 693, Medical Examination of Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status (GREEN CARD), you can rest assured of prompt and competent service in the completion of the immigration physical examination requirements for having permanent residency. Depending on the patients processing in the office you may be able to have your examination and may recieve the results within one day. For your convienence we may also be able to coordinate an entire family in just one visit here in our Houston office. Our staff is always friendly and courteous to make sure you feel comfortable with the process. We know that it may be a process that our patients aren’t use to going through and will answer any questions or concerns they may have.
To process the required paperwork for U.S. Immigration Physical Exams, we do suggest you to bring the following documents for prompt preparation:
- A patient information sheet filled out which we have in our office.
- Government issued PHOTO identification card (drivers license or passport) for every patient.
- A completed with your information Immigration Physical form, I-693 – completed with your information
- If applicable, supplement to form I-693
- Proof of Vaccinations
- Applicants medical records
- Alien Registration number if currently hold one (starts with an “A”)
The process and information included on the immigration physicals which are conducted:
- We will conduct a basic physical examination
- Required Blood Work requested by Immigration Services including Tuberculosis (TB) skin testing and reporting
- Vaccination Status – verification of required immunizations
- Administration of appropriate and required vaccinations which will include, Tetanus, Measles, Mumps and Rubella, Varicella
- Copy of Laboratory Results
- Certified and sealed I-693 Form
Should you have any questions regarding your immigration exam here at our Houston offices, please feel free to contact us.